Sunday, April 11, 2010

blog #14

Every time I make a change in my project, my project become more focus and logical. I had an idea about what I was going to write at the beginning of the class. But during the process, I made some changes to make my paper focus. Now I believe what professor Goeller said about people usually do not get the right question at first, at least I did not. I am really glad that the professor and my tutor help me get through this process, inspire me with new ideas, and help me polish my paper to make my position on the argument more clear. Writing this paper help me learn more about the pros and cons of an honor code, which I have only head its name and know little about it. During the process, I gain some level of confidence with writing a research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment